jueves, 8 de enero de 2015

♡Uniqso review♡Hinanawi Tenshi cosplay wig


Hey minna~ nwn Today I am going to review a kindly sponsored wig from Uniqso. I really appreciate how they replied all my mails so quickly.
 Thank you so much Uniqso!  ≧◡≦
If you are willing to order something from Uniqso´s page, please remember to use the code"AriCosplay". You will get a 10% discount!!.
-~-~-~-~-~-
They have a huge variety of circle lens and wigs  You should go and take a look at their page (◕ω◕✿)~ 

Let´s get started ◕‿◕; 
First of all, I was looking for a straight light blue wig, a pretty long one ><.  It was getting really hard for me trying to find one I liked, because I thought the color was too light or too dark, or perhaps I could notice the wig had a cheap quality ;A;. No sky blue wig convinced me >_<  
But hopefully I came across this wig and I immediately ordered it *^*

I´ll leave some in-stock pictures:



So, the wig arrived pretty fast -w-, It came earlier than expected, took about 3 weeks for it to arrive. I was really surprised because of this, wigs usually tend to take more time to arrive to my country ;^;. There was one time that it look over two months (╯°□°)╯

 When the package arrived, it was in perfect conditions and the wig wasn´t harmed at all~
Here you have some pictures~;





The wig was longer than expected, I absolutely adore long wigs, also, Esdeath has super long hair ;A;. This wig, for example is 100 cm long. Because of this be careful with it because it might get tangled, but nevermind, you can always untangle it,using this DIY detangler wig spray~
Also, if you guys want to straight or curl the wig then you´ll have no problem as it is has a 100% heat resistant fibre . I  straightened the wig before taking the photos. I really recommend doing this, it looks a lot nicer~.
When I first touched the wig I thought “Oh my, it´s so soft!!!” ◕‿◕. The texture was really nice, it was nothing compared to my previous wigs.
I will leave some pictures that I took so you guys can see how it looks on me;
By the way, sorry I cutted the front bangs a bit because Esdeath has her hair that way~. The wig has longer bangs and you guys can style it the way you want;







I was afraid of sky blue wigs as I always thought I would look really bad with that colour. I am glad I gave it a try and took the risk I am so happy with the colour,  I think it looks amazing ♥‿♥ and that it really fits the character.
Also, while I was on holidays I took some photos in the beach with this wig, my father took them so don´t blame me if they are bad ;Q; hahahaha~




It´s beautiful a cosplay wig if I had to tell, I don´t regret ordering it at all. I think it is perfect for Esdeath *^*.  If you are going to cosplay her, I totally recommend this wig!! I will start ordering more wigs from Uniqso, I am so in love with this one, it saved me   ;///u///;

I´ll have an Esdeath shoot in some weeks;
 Can´t wait! >w< Please be looking forward to the pictures, they will be posted on my facebook page~
See you guys next time~ I will be reviewing again soon! 

-Ari •ᴥ•



1 comentario:

Cute Pink Kaoani